When: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
Where: Auditorium, California Western School of Law
4 HOURS CREDIT: 2 General Law, 2 Ethics
Topics of Discussion:
- Judicial Perspective: Hon. Maureen Hallahan and Hon. Patricia Guerrero
- Paralegal Panel: Everything you wanted to know about ESI but were afraid to ask!
- Special Interrogatories and Request for Admissions: Gordon Cruse, CFLS & Chip Hernholm, Esq.
- Let’s Talk About Ethics with Sandra Mayberry, CFLS
- Update on Family Law Ethics, Garrison Klueck, CFLS
- Ethics of Representing a Client with Diminished Capacity, Julia Garwood, CFLS
- 2014 Cases and 2015 Statutes: Anna Romanskaya, Esq.
Contact Irasema Coronado at (619) 235-5656, ext. 116 or email at email@example.com
Before July 24, 2015: $100.00
Late Registration: $125.00
*Walk-ins if space is available. Limited Enrollment.
*No refunds available.